NOTICE: 88th Annual Conference of the National Guard Association of Louisiana
The National Guard Association of Louisiana will host our Annual State Conference on 20-21 APRIL 2018 in Downtown Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Registration is now open!
Events will be held at the Hilton Baton Rouge Capital Center, 201 Lafayette Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70801, and the Raising Cane;s River Center, 275 S River Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70802.
Events this year will include:
1. Friday Night Social: “Mardi Gras” Theme (Music, Food, and Drinks provided). Come dressed in your favorite Mardi Gras Costume we will be handing out awards for best costume.
2. Spouses event at the Lyceum Ballroom (Blue Dog Painting Workshop and Outdoor Cooking Show
3. Annual Business Session
4. Childcare Available for Friday and Saturday (registration required with limited availability)
Registration for the Annual Conference is regularly priced at $70.00 per member at the door, $60.00 for pre-registration, and $50.00 for spouses. Special Guests, Senior NCOs, and Enlisted members of the LANG are invited to attend the Conference at a reduced rate of only $30.00
Early Bird registration at the reduced rate of $50.00 is now available until 15 FEB 2018. Take advantage of this discount now and reserve your slot to attend our Annual Conference!
Details can be found by visiting our Association homepage at http://www.ngala.us or downloading the free NGALA Mobile App which is fast and easy.
Be sure to renew your NGALA and NGAUS memberships for 2018 and then register for the 2018 - 88th Annual Conference.
Don’t delay, register today!
COL Kenneth Donnelly
Chairman, National Guard Association of Louisiana
2018 NGAUS CONFERENCE RAFFLE WINNERS
This week's winners of the NGALA 35 gun raffle below. Note That all winners will be contacted directly to notify them of the win. Bayou Gun Runner will be standing by for the winners to contact them to arrange transfer!
Drawing # 1 conducted on 13 MAR 2018.
Glock 34, 9mm: Ticket #903
Glock 17, 9mm: Ticket #773
Taurus Judge, .410/45LC: Ticket #711
Glock 19, 9mm: Ticket #0021
Glock 26, 9mm: Ticket #219
Below you will find the flyer for our association's 35-Gun Raffle in support of NGAUS 2018, as well as a ticket example picture. Tickets are being distributed to DRUs and Battalions this week/weekend. Each ticket costs $100 and enters the purchaser into ALL 35 drawings for a chance to win 35 times with just one ticket. Firearm values range from $500 to $1,700.
Ticket purchases can be done in a few different ways:
1) Purchase a ticket in person for Cash/Check/or PayPal. (Checks made out to NGALA) Paypal at NGALA.Conference@gmail.com (Note that the e-mail address has a period between "NGALA" and "Conference")
2) Purchase via e-mail: Purchaser sends an e-mail to NGALASecretary@gmail.com along with their paypal account email address. I will invoice them for $100.00. Upon receipt of payment, I will send them a confirmation along with a scanned copy of their ticket. If they desire a physical ticket stub, I will mail it to them.
3) Purchase directly via PayPal: Send a PayPal payment to NGALA.Conference@gmail.com for $100.00 per ticket. Upon receipt of payment, I will send them a confirmation along with a scanned copy of their ticket. If they desire a physical ticket stub, I will mail it to them.
**Funds and ticket stubs can be collected by the association from the seller as desired, or at the conclusion of the sales drive. First drawings will be on 13 MAR 18. Please ensure that we retain the small portion of the ticket with the "name, phone, e-mail, and sold by" information and that the purchaser retains the larger portion of the ticket.
**NEW** CALL FOR NOMINATIONS 2018
NOTICE: Call for Nominations and Election of Officers of the Executive Council of the National Guard Association of Louisiana (NGALA) for the 2018-2020 term.