NGALA is non-profit organization made up of active and retired Army and Air National Guard. NGALA was formed for the purpose of promoting the welfare of National Guard personnel; promoting and supporting national security; fostering and improving the National Guard of Louisiana and the National Guard of the United States as a component of the Armed forces of the United States.
As always, we value your sponsorship. Sponsorship includes registration, exhibit space, attendance at the social and our gala banquet, logo placement on our website, and limited participation in our golf tournament. We also provide you with every possible opportunity to meet and interact with our members and talk about your products and services. We host a cocktail party which gives our sponsors the opportunity to meet and mingle with our leadership team before our banquet. If you prefer, you may purchase exhibit space, or partner as an Individual Guest or Group Guest and visit with our members during conference breaks or during the golf tournament.
In order to provide increased opportunities for our corporate partners to sponsor NGALA and further support our mission, The NGALA invites our corporate, industry and small business partners to participate in our annual conference and exhibition by obtaining exhibit space as a Group Guest or by sponsoring the event at the Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze levels. Each of these levels allows our sponsors to receive recognition and privileges and includes the exhibit fee and many other benefits at our annual conference.
• Free conference registration at alt five levels of corporate sponsorship.
• Free exhibit space with booth/display with all five levels of corporate sponsorship.
• Free participation at our banquet at all five levels of corporate sponsorship.
• Free golf tournament participation with the opportunity to play golf and mingle with our members is available at the Silver, Gold Platinum and Diamond levels of corporate sponsorship.
• Free attendance at the Corporate Cocktail Party with the staff and senior leadership of the NGALA at all five levels of corporate sponsorship.
• NGALA recognition for all Guests and Sponsors.
• Company logo placement placement on the NGALA website for all guests and sponsors, with premium placement for Gold, Platinum, and Diamond levels of corporate sponsorship.
Should you decide to become a corporate sponsor of NGALA, I am pleased to also invite you to join NGALA at our 87th Annual Conference, to be held at Alexandria, Louisiana, from 10-12 March 2017. Our 87th Annual Conference will officially open to all attendees with a Golf Tournament beginning Friday morning, followed by an evening social event. On Saturday we will conduct our business and breakout sessions, with the Corporate Sponsor's Cocktail hour and our formal banquet on Saturday evening. Our conference will conclude Sunday morning. We look forward to developing an enduring relationship with your company and encourage you to sponsor our influential Association.